11 February 2011

Heya

Hmm, 2011 is already turning out to be quite an eventful year, and it has only just begun. Well... kind of 'begun'... we are February already...

So what's been going on? Well since it has been a while since my last post, I had to go back and read what I have done lately to refresh my mind.  It seems I was not in the best frame of mind a few weeks back... but all good now =)

And just like since the dawn of time, my dilemmas and drama over the past month or so was caused by a girl, ha.  You'd think after being with my ex-girlfriend for over 3 years, and my current best friend being female, that I'd have a much better understanding of how the fairer sex works... but no, it seems the opposite has occurred.

That chapter, slightly reluctantly but at the same time as a relief, has come to an end.  Time for the next one.

Also since then I have moved house... again.  You may recall back in March last year I moved out of home for the long run into quite an interesting house. Alas I am now free from that circus of a house, however moving out of it was definitely not easy... we had to pay an extra week's rent to gain us more time to clean it, we still have furniture and junk lying around, there is tables and chairs in the backyard... it isn't going well ha!  But oh well, I am out, my furniture and possessions are out, and I am into my awesome new house.

A house that actually has cutlery, and food, and no clothes on the floor. Trust me, that is quite an improvement over the old =P

And I guess that's about.  I am still in the relatively same position as a month ago in regards to not quite knowing what to do this year, but at least it is becoming noticeable clearer =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment